Effective Individual Therapy & it’s many benefits
Unfortunately, many people associate individual therapy with mental illness or some type of disorder in which they need to seek help for and don’t realize the many benefits it has towards several of life’s challenges.
Individual Therapy can help you…
1. Develop a new perspectives of life as well as new skills – Dr. Jane Drew can help you develop a positive mindset and learn techniques to free yourself from bad habits, depression, anxiety, and self-criticism, among other self destructive thoughts and emotions. Dr. Jane Drew specializes in getting to know you and your perspectives.
2. Deal with addictive behaviors – Dr. Jane Drew provides quality advice on how to finally defeat substance abuse, alcoholism, eating disorders, gambling, negative relationship issues, and much more.
3. Find ways to relate and deal with emotional suffering – Through individual therapy, Dr. Jane Drew can help you learn to see the silver lining, bringing wisdom and compassion despite the suffering, instead of giving in to depression, frustration and anger.
4. Improve relationships – Through individual counseling, Dr. Jane Drew can develop more life-shaping behaviors which can you improve the quality of your relationships with loved ones, friends, and the community.
5. Regain sense of self empowerment – Counseling with Dr. Jane Drew can help you learn to take responsibility of your life and remember to move forward when encountering challenges rather than feeling helpless and hopeless.
Contact Dr. Jane Drew today to schedule your Individual Therapy Session
Dr. Jane Drew is an Aetna partner located in Newport Beach, CA